May’s coming to an end soon which means it’s Graduation time. A bunch of my friends are graduating this year which means gifts galore. Being on a super tight budget, it was hard to find the perfect gifts since my friends have so many different interests.
Here are my picks:
- Vera Bradley’s All-In-One Wristlet– This is perfect for the girl on the go or a traveler. With so many prints, the all in one basically is the perfect wristlet. I bought one recently, and I just love it especially for the cell phone pocket. It’s perfect for me to just grab and run out the door, or put it in a big purse. It retails for $32, but select colors are on-sale at $25. I purchased mine at my local Hallmark on sale due to the pattern being discontinued, so use the store locator on the website to find a store near you.
- Photo Album– Photo Albums are the perfect gift. They’re simple and sentimental. I found these albums on sale at my local Kohl’s store on sale for $10. Just fill these albums with pictures of fun times from your high school/college years. I get my pictures developed at my local Ritz Pix on either Tue/Wed since it’s only $0.07 a picture! Your friend will love it and you guys will have a good laugh going down memory lane.
- Clinique Lip Cravings or Clinique Summer Essentials Dramatics : Depending on your budget, these are great gifts sets for any make-up addicts you may know. The Lip Cravings set retails at $25 and it includes 1 lipgloss, 1 lipstick, 1 lip liner, and 1 lip moisturizer. I’m not sure if these are full sized products, but the bag it comes in is adorable. The Summer Essentials Dramatics gift retails at $32 and includes 1 full-sized mascara, lipgloss, and moisture surge, a beautiful eyeshadow/blush palette, and a small jar of Youth Surge Moisturizer. The bag it comes in is a cute pink floral design. Plus, right now online, it’s Clinique Bonus Time which means a gift for your friend and you can keep the bonus as a gift for yourself. It’s a win-win situation!
- Paul Frank Headphones: Know a gadget junkie, then these Skullcandy headphones with the Paul Frank design are adorable and awesome. At Best Buy, they’re currently on sale for $11.99. On one earbud is Paul Frank the Monkey, and on the other earbud is a cute Giraffe. The earbuds come with three different sizes of ear gels so that these will fit your ears perfectly.
- Rebacca Minkoff Pouches: This last item is a bit of a splurge, but it’s perfect for any fashionistas you may know. My favorite is the Unemployed Pouch. The other design is cute too with the phrase The Tassel was Worth the Hassle. Both of these pouches are genuine leather and retail at $55.
Now tell me, what was the best graduation gift you ever received/gave?
As always, Happy Shopping!