Neon is big this fashion season. Many fashion designers have been showcasing this trend in their runway shows. Not only that, celebrities are incorporating this neon trend in various ways.
I’m not big on wearing bright neon outfits, but I will add touches of it to my outfits.
Here are 6 ways under $6 to incorporate Neon into your outfits:
- New York Color Nail Polish: At only $1, NYC nail polishes come in an array of neon colors. These can be found online or in stores such as Target or Walgreens. I’ve purchased this nail polish brand before and the colors came out so vibrant and lasted quite awhile. At only $1 a bottle, you could buy a different color for each day of the week.
- Old Navy Flip-Flops: Flip-flops are a staple in my wardrobe. They’re super comfy and cheap. I normally buy traditional colors such as grey or black, but I’m tempted to add these bright colors to my collection. This year, Old Navy has introduce an array of bright colors to their flip-flop collection. You can buy them online or in-store. If you go in-store, make sure you check out their Facebook page to get a coupon (the coupon changes each week, ranging from 15% your purchase or $10 off $50). These retail for $3.50, but if you buy 2, then it’s only $2.50 each.
- Scunci Rubber Bands: I love their new no-slip evolution rubber bands. They come in assortment of colors. They’re super secure in my hair and don’t snag my hair when I take it off. Plus, I can also use them as neon jelly bracelets on my arm. I purchased mine in the clearance section at Kroger for under $2. I don’t know if Kroger still has them, but you can get them online at Walgreens for $2.99. Every once in a while, Walgreen holds a promotion for Scunci products, so check your ads.
- Forever 21 Shoelaces: Want to add a zap of colors to your boring sneakers? These bright shoelace will definitely make your shoes stand out. You can purchase them online or in-store for $1.50.
- Splatter-Paint Sunglasses: You’ll need a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from all of the neon you’ll be seeing. These adorable sunglasses from Charlotte Russe are in a wayfarer shape with cute splatters of paint on them. They retail for $5.50 online, but check in-store to see if it’s cheaper. If you sign up to join their email list, you’ll receive a coupon for 10%.
- Knit Infinity Scarf: Add this scarf to make your outfit stand out in a crowd. It’s bright Neon Pink, so if anyone needs to find you, they’ll spot you in an instant. It’s mark down to $4.99 at Hot Topic.
How are you incoporating the neon trend to your outfits?
As always, Happy Shopping.