The denim jacket is back this summer season and popping up everywhere. It adds a casual and edgy appeal to any outfits and these jackets are super comfy. Plus, it’s a throwback to the denim jacket trend of the 80s and early 90s. There’s so many variety ranging from wash colors to studded to embroidery and more. I prefer a dark wash compared to the lighter ones. Celebs have been wearing this trend to fashion events and even to the gym.
I love the look of pairing it with a bold maxi dress like January Jones. Unfortunately, I don’t think I could pull of a maxi-dress but I plan to pair it with cute sundresses. I purchased a Levi Trucker Denim Jacket from my local Ross Store for only $17.99 so check out Ross to see if they have one in your size. Once the weather gets a bit cooler in Texas, I plan to wear mine all the time.
If you don’t have a Ross store nearby, here are 5 awesome denim jacket bargains:
- Lee’s Women Denim Jacket: This jacket comes in three different colors and is marked down to $24.99. I love that it comes in white.
- Old Navy Denim Jacket: I love Old Navy Denim and this jacket is no exception. I tried it on in-store and loved the soft feel of the denim. It retails for $29.50 and if you check their Facebook page, you can sometimes find a coupon to save anywhere from 15% to $10 off $50.
- St. John’s Bay Denim Jacket: This jacket is on sale for $24.99. Online, you can only get in the misses sizes, but check your local store to see if they have the tall/petites sizes available.
- Levi’s Trucker Jacket: This is the same jacket I found at Ross and the one on Joy Bryant. At Kohl’s this jacket retails for $49.99, but right now you can save an additional 30% off with Kohl’s promo code dadsday30 with Kohl’s credit card and if for ever $50 you spend at Kohl’s, you get $10 in Kohl’s cash.
- Target Side Zip Denim Jacket: If you’re looking for a different cut than a traditional denim jacket, then this jacket is for you. It has a motorcycle jacket look to it giving it a more edgier look. It on sale for only $14.98.
How will you wear your denim jacket?