I watched Bad Teacher over the weekend, and it was a pretty decent movie. It was funny at parts, but I felt like it was trying too hard in other places. My favorite thing about the movie beside Jason Segel was Cameron Diaz’s wardrobe. I loved how sharp and comfy she looked.
Here are ways to copy her wardrobe from Bad Teacher:
I love the Black Dress in this scene. It looks posh and simple.
- AGB Belted Sheath: Though this dress isn’t black, the grey color is still sophisticated. I love the cut of the dress and draped neckline. It adds a bit of flair to a normally boring dress. It’s currently on sale at Macy’s for $29.83
east5th Belted Sheath Dress: If your company’s dress code is conservative, then this might be the dress for you. It’s currently on sale for $19.99.Update: This dress is already sold-out
I love the color combo of this outfit. The contrast of the red and tan brightens up a room.
- LOFT Pencil Skirt: This skirt is a bit more darker, but the color will still match perfectly with bright color tops like reds and blues. It’s currently on sale at Ann Taylor Loft for $39.99 with an additional 40% making it $23.99.
- Charlotte Russe Pencil Skirt: This skirt has a cute ruffle on the back end of the skirt. It retails for $29.99.
- Victoria’s Secret Turtleneck Tee: This tee comes in array of colors so just pick one that suits you best. At only $12.50, you can pick two or three to wear for different ways of the work week.
- Short Sleeve Turtleneck: There aren’t many colors available but the purple does appeal to me. This top is currently on sale from Alloy for $9.99
Did you watch Bad Teacher over the weekend?
As always, Happy Shopping!