It’s summer time which means the sun is brighter, and I need to break out my pair of sunglasses. My favorite pair to wear are Ray-Ban Wayfarers. They never go out of style and seem to flatter every face shape. I purchased mine for $70 at Off 5th Avenue.
Ray-Ban Wayfarers have been on celebs and public officials like John F. Kennedy to Robert Pattinson since their release in the 50s.Though their claim to fame is Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Audrey Hepburn’s glasses aren’t Wayfarers. While Ray-Ban Wayfarers’ aren’t as expensive as a pair of Gucci Sunglasses, the prices can be a bit steep for someone on a budget. Luckily, Ray-Ban constantly introduces many styles that”ll go on sale, and many retailers have created imitation version of these iconic sunglasses.
Here are 5 ways to own a pair of Wayfarers for under $100:
- Ray-Ban RB2132: Depending on your style taste, the new Wayfarer design might be your preference. It has the same style accents as the original. The only difference is that it’s a smaller shape. It’s currently on sale from Sunglass Hut for $79.98 with Free Shipping that can be upgraded with code 2DAYSHIP.
- Ray-Ban RB2143: These glasses are the same shape and style as the original RB2140. The difference is that the frame of the glasses are the two tones. I think this design makes the glasses stick out more and more unique to the solid colors. I love that it’s so multicolor. It’s currently on sale at Sunglass Hut for $99.98 with Free Shipping that can be upgraded with code 2DAYSHIP.
- AE Icon Sunglasses: I love the turquoise color of these sunglasses. It adds an even more retro flair to the pair. These can be found at American Eagle retailing for $15.50.
- Forever 21 Wayfarer Sunglasses: I love the interior of these sunglasses more than the exterior. The floral print is so pretty that I wish you could showcase it to the public. These retail for $5.80.
- Charlotte Russe Know When To Fold: If you tend to not carry a big purse or like stick things in your pocket, then these wayfarers might be for you. They fold up into a compact size that can be squeezed in to your pocket/wristlet/etc…On sale for $5, you can store one in your car, office, and pocket.
Would you wear a pair of Wayfarers?
As always, Happy Shopping!