Need to update your wall decorations? This cool and trendy DIY is simple to do and costs less than $15. All you need are empty standard CD cases and beautiful pictures to create this beautiful display of art:
This DIY comes from the Sunset website.
- CD Jewel Cases
- Cardboard or Foam
- Sticky Tack or some sort of adhesive for the wall
- Grab a number of empty CD jewel cases that you want to use for your new wall decoration. If you don’t have any, you can purchase some online from OfficeMax for $9.99 for 25.
- Remove the plastic middle of the CD jewel case.
- Trim and add your picture to the frame.
- Add the cardboard/foam to help back the picture and close the case.
- Add the sticky tack or wall adhesive and organize your new frames to the wall
How do you decorate your walls?
As always, Happy Shopping!