I was introduced to LUSH products on my birthday last year. Before then, I had no idea what LUSH was. LUSH is an a beauty company headquartered in the United Kingdom. Their specialty are bath bombs and bubble bars that will make your bubble bath truly enjoyable. I love that LUSH products are fresh, handmade, and made with organic, non-toxic, fresh ingredients.Plus, LUSH doesn’t believe in using containers and have created items like their solid shampoo that is super eco-friendly since it has no bottle as packaging.
LUSH is currently offering this amazing set The Little Green Bag at an amazing price of $19.95
The bag contains:
- Full-size versions of the solid shampoo/conditioner/soap and half-size versions of the massage bar/sugar scrub. Plus you get a tin for the shampoo/conditioner and a cute scarf.
Here are my 5 Favorite Lush Products:
- Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly: I love this body wash. It can get messy and slippery, but I really love the scent. Plus, it’s really fun to play with. I love to refrigerate it before I use it for the cold feeling. I also smush it in to a loofah to get a better hold of it and it exfoliates my skin real well. It retails for $5.95 for the small size.
- Heavanilli Massage Bar: I use this as a solid lotion bar. I love to moisturize this on my feet and put on a pair of cozy socks. Plus, the scent of vanilla is lovely. It retails for $9.95.
- Sweet Lips Lip Scrub: If you have dry or flaky lips, then you get a jar of this. You just use your finger to swipe it against your lip and it will help exfoliate the flaky bits from it. You’ll end up with smooth lips. It retails for $8.95.
- Trichomania Solid Shampoo: The coconut scent is wonderful and it really lathers well in my hair. All you have to do is swipe it against your hair when it’s wet and a beautiful lather is created. It retails for $9.95 A plus of their solid shampoo is that it’s easy to travel with.
- You’ve been Mangoed Bath Melt: I don’t really use this product as a bath, but instead as a shaving bar. This is like a solid lotion soap for your body. I rub it on my legs before I shave and it makes my leg super soft and smooth. Plus, the scent of mango is super yummy! It retails for $5.95.
What are your favorite LUSH products?
As always, Happy Shopping!