I love going to craft scores because there are always tons of flyers for fun and cute DIY jewelry projects. This week’s project comes from Michaels. You can save even more money by using this week’s coupon to save 20% off your entire purchase.
This week’s project is the Nautilus Chain Necklace:
This necklace is simple and beautiful. I love that it has a nautical twist to it and it’s perfect to wear to a beach party this summer!
Instructions and materials from the site:
- Bead Landing 15-Inch Length Of Silver Chain from the Shoreline Collection
- Bead Landing 16-Inch Length Of Silver Chain from the Shoreline Collection
- Nautilus Shell Connector
- 8mm Silver Jump Rings, 3 count
- 6mm Silver Jump Rings
- Bead Landing Silver Lobster Claw Closure from the Shoreline Collection
- Attach one end of the 15-inch length of silver chain to the ring at one end of the nautilus shell connector, using a jump ring. At the other end of the 15-inch length chain attach a 8mm jump ring.
- Fold the 16-inch length of silver chain in half. At the folded end, attach one 6mm silver jump ring to the link in the chain, and before closing the jump ring attach the lobster claw.
- Attach an 8 mm silver jump ring to each end of the 16-inch folded silver chain. Attach each jump ring to the opposite end of the Nautilus connector.
As always, Happy Shopping!