I love watching old classic movies. One of my favorites is Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the film. The script is so well written, and the clothes worn by Audrey Hepburn are divine. Your local library should have it, or you could purchase one from amazon
This film introduced me to the exquisiteness of Tiffany and Co. What I love most about the store is the beautiful little blue box. It’s also introduced me to my favorite color: Tiffany Blue. Tiffany Blue is such an iconic and beautiful shade.
I just love this color. It evokes a feeling of happiness!
Here are 5 items that will incorporate Tiffany Blue into your life:
- China Glaze For Audrey: I love this nail polish. It’s the same color of Tiffany Blue and it’s a pretty good match to the famous Chanel Nouvelle Vague polish. You can purchase it at your local China Glaze retailer or at Sally Beauty for $5.99. If you do purchase it at Sally Beauty, make sure you join the Sally Beauty Club. It costs $5 to join, but you receive it back as a $5 coupon and you get special pricing on a majority of their products.
- iTablet Case: Own an iPad? Then this case will be for you, it comes in a color called Pool that is similar to Tiffany Blue. Plus, the case turns in to a stand and can be monogrammed. It’s currently on sale from PBteen for $29.
- Dottie Bath Accessories: There are a variety of bath products ranging from tumblers to soap dispensers in the iconic color. These items can be purchase from PBteen at a range of prices $9-$29.
- Playing Cards: If you have some money to splurge, then get yourself a deck of Tiffany & Co. playing cards. The cards come in a case that looks like a Tiffany box and you get two decks with different card designs. The cards retail for $30.
- Audrey Jewelry Boxes: I love that these jewelry boxes look like luggage. The two smaller size range in price from $16.99 to $26.99. It comes in two colors, but my preference is the ivory with porcelain blue.
What’s your favorite color?
As always, Happy Shopping!