2011 was an interesting year for me. I started the year as new college graduate with no idea on what I wanted to do with my life, and ended it with a career in fashion. I’m super excited about what 2012 will hold for me.
Here are my goals for the year:
- Create an Emergency Fund: I’m hoping that I can move-out by the end of this year, but before I can do that I want to save some money while I’m still living at home.
- Take a Trip This Year With My Best Friends: Each year, we state that we should go to …., but we never do. Now that we’re all working , I hope we can actually achieve this goal!
- Go to San Diego: My cousin is getting married this year in SD, so I hope I’ll have the funds to be able to go.
- Complete my scrapbooks: I’m so bad at this. I have the supplies, I just don’t take the time to sit-down and actually finish them.
- Get my own Apartment: This is going to be a big goal. I hope that I’ll be able to do it by the fall of this year!
- Budget my finances: The only way I can move out is if I take better control of my finances. I’m debt free and would love to stay that way even when I move out.
What are your goals/resolutions for 2012?