I love monthly subscription boxes! It’s a great way to test new products and brands! One of my favorite subscription is Popsugar Must Have. Popsugar’s box is a lifestyle box that lets you try items from multiple categories including food, beauty, fashion, and more.
Here’s my review on October’s box:
October’s box was a decent box. It wasn’t the best box I’ve ever received, but it wasn’t the worst.
- The Can’t Cook Book: I can’t cook, so this cook book is perfect for me! There’s little tidbits inside like what tools you’ll need in the kitchen and videos that you can watch when you scan it with your smartphone.
- Gorjana Bali Bead Bracelet: This bracelet is cute, but it’s probably something I wouldn’t buy myself. It does support charity though!
- NYX Smokey Eyeshadow Palette and Eyeliner: I love this full size eyeshadow palette of neutral colors. The eyeliner I probably won’t use.
- Julep Nailpolish & Topcoat: The nailpolish color was ok, but the top coat was actually pretty durable.
- Jane Tran Bobby Pins: I like that these are grown up bobby pins.
- The Wet Brush: This was my favorite item in the whole box. It didn’t snag my wet hair and detangled it so easily. I want another one!
- The Crispery Halloween Crispycake: A yummy rice crispy treat!
- StitchFix Card: I’ve never heard of StitchFix before, but it’s like a mail-order personal shopper.
Overall, the total value of the box was over $150. The box normally costs $35, but it’s going up to $39.95. If you subscribe before Nov 4, you can do a 3-months, 6-months, or 1 year subscription at a cheaper price. Use code “Squad5” to save $5 off your new box. You can subscribe by using this link: http://popsu.gr/fNX.