Last week, I received my November box in the mail. I was super excited to receive this box after seeing spoilers online.
I liked a majority of the products in this box, especially the candle and scarf.
- Michael Stars Wrap: This wrap/scarf is so soft and pretty. I love the mixture of black and grey and its add a pop of print to a plain t-shirt.
- Illume Candle in Naughty: I love the spicy scent of this candle. I was hoping for this one instead of the Nice One (vanilla scented). I kind of want both to make a complete scent.
- Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote: This tote will be useful to bring wine to BYOB places or to use as a plastic bag holder/straightener holder.
- Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine: It was a strong pine scent, that didn’t really appeal to me.
- Absolute! Nail Polish Remover: I don’t really paint my nails often but these will be handy to use instead of the liquid remover.
- Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips: In concept, these sound delish, but not so much. They were really sweet for me by themselves, so I think I’ll add the left overs to oatmeal.
- Canvas Pop Giftcard: I can’t wait to order a picture using this. If only shipping wasn’t so expensive.
- Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream:
Overall, the box was worth $120. You can subscribe here using this link and help me get a free box: http://popsu.gr/fNX! Currently, if you use promocode “HOLIDAYGWP”, you’ll receive a pretty necklace from Bauble Bar with purchase.
As always, Happy Shopping!