Last week, I finally received my Popsugar Must Have Box for April. It was a little later than normal,but what was inside made up for it.
This wasn’t a bad box, as I like a majority of the items.
- Fresh Pastry Tea towel Set: I don’t really need any more towels, but these are super cute, and I like the catch phrase.
- Blueavocado (Eco) Shopper: I love how spacious this bag is. I put in the trunk of my car to use as extra shopper incase I ever need it.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes: I was so excited to see this palette. This is one of my favorite palettes, and it was awesome to see it updated with some new colors. My favorite color is Silk Teddy, a shimmery neutral color.
- Graphic Image Pocket Notes: This notebook is cute and fits in my purse perfectly.
- Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap- This scent is amazing. I probably wouldn’t spend extra money since it’s just soap, but I do like the scent.
- Naturebox Popsugar Must have Mix- I’m not really interested in healthy snack mixes, so I’ll probably just pass this off to someone else.
All in all, it was a pretty decent box. If you’re interested in subscribing, please use my link to help me get a free box: http://popsu.gr/stgt!
As always, Happy Shopping!