I received my May Golden Tote today! I couldn’t wait since there were so many items I wanted from May’s selection. Golden Tote is starting to become one of my favorite subscriptions.
How it works: There’s two types of bags to choose from. The $49 bag lets you select one item, and you receive an additional one to two items as a surprise. The $149 bag lets you select two items, and you receive an additional five to seven items as a surprise.
Cost: $49/$149 plus shipping
In addition, you can add-on items during the first week if you don’t want to buy multiple totes.
This month I did two totes.
Here’s what I received:
The $49 Tote
- Cotton Crocheted Top: I love this shirt! It’s so soft and comfy, plus the detailed back is super pretty and delicate. I picked the white color, but it also came in a light pink/peach color too.
- Naked Zebra Pink Drop waist Dress: I like this dress. It’s super comfy and flattering on. At first, I wasn’t keen on the hot pink color, but I realize I need some color in my wardrobe instead of the basics.
The $149 Tote
- Flirty Braided Dress: I really wanted to like this dress. After seeing it on the model, I knew it had to be one of my picks. Unfortunately, the top part of the dress, it wasn’t super flattering, but I still like it. I’m on the fence on whether I want to keep it or sell it.
- Embroidered Kimono: I also really wanted this piece, after I saw it in the spoilers too. I’m glad I like it. It’ll be nice to take a break from my usual cardigans. The material is soft and light. It was more ivory than creme though.
- Priddy Striped Pullover Cardigan: This was a surprise item from last month’s bag, and I really wanted it which I notated in the comment section of my order. I was so happy when I saw it in my bag. It meant that Golden Tote actually took note of my comments, what great customer service!
- Priddy Dress: Yay for another Priddy item! This dress is super comfy, but I don’t really see myself wearing it out since it’s kind of short. I actually like it for a swim cover-up or a sleep shirt.
- Naked Zebra Cutout Sleeve Dress: This dress, I wanted to like, but it looked weird on me. It was comfy, but it just didn’t fit quite right. It’s going in the for sale/trade pile.
- Under Skies Tank Top: This top is cute, but not for me. It was too sheer and tight on the top for me. This one is definitely in the for sale/trade pile.
I also added on the Easy Embroidered Dress, which is super pretty. I just need an occasion for it.
Overall, it’s was an awesome tote! Also as an update, Golden Tote did send me the Lace Dress from April within a week! Plus, I love their customer service and attention to detail. I wrote in the comments that I messed up my first bag at the beach, and they sent one of my totes this month in the Woo bag!
If you’re interested, you can sign up here! This will help me get a discount off my next tote!
As always, Happy Shopping!