POPSUGAR and Neiman Marcus have teamed up again for a Must Have Box! Last year’s box was a huge success, and it sold out in less than a day. I was iffy on the box, as it does retail for $250 for a mystery box, and the only spoiler was for a chevron throw. Though the items were nice, it didn’t really interest me as much. When spoilers were released for this box, many people seem to hate it. I actually like it a lot, and I think its better than last year’s box. Many of the items in this year’s box seem to be more useful compared to what was included last year.
The box retails for $250 and you can either purchase it at Neiman Marcus or Popsugar. In my opinion, purchase it from Neiman Marcus. If you sign-up for their email list, you’ll be emailed a coupon for 10% off, so the box goes down to $225. Until Wed, Nov 12, you can use code NOV50 and save an additional $50, so the box goes down to $200. Also, you can earn additional cash back, up to 10%, which will save you even more money! Last, this box is included in their Love to Give Collection, and 10% of the proceeds goes to a local charity!
If you need holiday gifts, this box might be the way to go. You can get 8 luxurious items for $250. If you split it up, each item only retails for $31.25 which is a great bargain for luxury goods.
Here’s what’s in the box:
- Clare Vivier Clutch ($220): This is a pretty clutch. Her clutches are made out of gorgeous leather. I have a clutch similar to this, and I love sticking it in a big bag that I can just grab and go. This clutch is perfect for the fashion maven in your life.
- Missoni Candle ($88): I love Missoni! When Missoni did their collaboration with Target, I was obsessed. I don’t really like candles because I don’t burn them, but you can melt the wax and re-purpose the jar . This is perfect for a housewarming gift. No one can resist a candle.
- Monica Rich Kosann Frame ($100): The frame in the spoiler is a cream color. It’s a pretty frame. If you have a friend that’s recently engaged or you’re going to a wedding, this is a perfect gift! Or you can gift it to your parents with a recent family photo.
- Swing Design Mia Box ($40):This glass box is pretty unique. I love that it’s a hexagonal shape instead of something more traditional. You can use it to store trinkets or jewelry. Gift it to your friend obsessed with jewelry.
- MarieBelle Hot Chocolate ($19): A blend of chocolate to add to food or make hot chocolate with. Gift it to the foodie in your life.
- Lancer: The Method Nourish ($125): I heard good reviews about this moisturizer. With colder days coming ahead, you’ll need an amazing moisturizer to cope with dry skin. This will be perfect to give to the beauty junkie in your life.
- Chantecaille Supreme Cils Mascara and Brilliant Gloss ($85): I’m not really familiar with this brand, but it seems to get rave reviews. The lip gloss is a pretty pink color, and who can ever resist mascara. This will be perfect for a Bride to Be, as the colors make a beautiful natural bridal look or any make-up junkies you may know.
Total Value: $677 for $250!
Will you get the box? I think by splitting it up, you can give out wonderful luxurious gifts for this holiday season, all under $35!
As always, Happy Shopping!