This week at work has been super busy, but these five things made up for it!
- McDonald’s Sweethearts Plush – These things are adorable. You get them when your order a Happy Meal at Mcdonald’s as your toy. I want them all to make a cute Valentine’s Day garland.
- Ugg Leather Gloves – I love the pretty cognac color of these gloves. They were on sale at Dillards for 40% off along with all of their other cold weather accessories likes scarves, earmuffs, jackets, etc… It’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen Ugg products.
- French Toast Crunch Cereal – They’re back! I was so excited to finally find them back on the shelves!
- Monogrammed Pillows: My pillowcases came in, and I love the monograms on it. It gives it such a personal and luxurious touch, plus it was free to monogram, so why not?
- “Dry Here” Towel: I found this towel while shopping at Pottery Barn. It’s adorable to add to any bathroom as a guest towel.
As always, happy shopping!