I love the week before Valentine’s! Every thing is all pink and red with hearts!
- Tiny Prints Stationery: My personalized stationery came in and I love it. It’s such a cute design, and I can’t wait to use it. Personally, I never used stationery, but I received a set in my Popsugar Must Have Box. After that, I’ve been using the cards for notes, thank you cards, etc….I’ve also found a bunch of cute design on Etsy that I want to order too!
- Havaianas Flip-flops on sale at Nordstrom Rack and with a cute polka dot print!
- Artfold Book – I love that it spells out “LOVE”. It retails for $40, but I found it at my local Barnes and Noble for $2! You can’t beat that for a nice bookend.
- Pottery Barn Kid Heart Garland – Picked up this cute garland at PB Kids and it’s currently hanging on my stair bannister.
- Willow Crowns – These cute fabric headbands are made here in Houston! The company actually specializes in hair accessories for kids, but makes adult headbands. The headbands range in price from $10 – $12, and are hand-made. I ordered a few and can’t wait for them to come in.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
As always, happy shopping!