After viewing so many on different blogs and Pinterest, I decided I wanted to build a gallery wall. I haven’t decided which wall I want to use, but I’ve already decided on some of the images. All prints will be framed using the Wood Gallery Frames from Pottery Barn in Black.
Here are some of the Five Artists/Prints I plan to frame on my wall:
- Inslee: I stumbled across Inslee’s prints while browsing for Fashion Illustrators. I love the watercolors she did of Lela Rose’s Spring 15 collection. Each print was so beautiful, and I had to have each one. It’s also nice that she personally signs each print. If you feel like splurging, you can also purchase an original.
- History in High Heels Preppy Printshop on Etsy: I love this shop. So many of the prints are of clever words with stylish backgrounds. I did the package of 4 for $40, which is an awesome deal. I also purchased extra prints to put in frames to give as gifts. This one pictured below is my favorite, as it’s the story of my life!
- Anum Tariq Fashion Illustrations on Etsy: She’s so talented! I want every single one of her fashion illustrations in rotation. I love that she does an array of designers and even celebs. I also like her “gold” works, which are pretty cool. She adds glitter and signs each picture before sending it out. My favorite is the modern day Holly Golightly.
- Taylor Swift by Peter Max: After seeing Peter Max’s paintings on the cruise, I really liked his style. Normally, I’m not a fan of contemporary art, but I liked the colors and paint strokes. When I saw he did paintings of Taylor Swift’s albums, I knew I had to have one. I hope to get all 4 so I can do a cool wall with them.
- Megan Hess Illustration: Megan Hess is amazing. She does collaborations with all of the major fashion houses including Chanel, Versace, Tiffany & Co., though her prints are on the pricey side, but I hope to own one. My favorite is of the Tiffany’s box, as it’s one of my favorite movies!
Do you have a gallery wall? If so, send me some inspiration of your layout and what you frame. As you can see, a majority of mine are all fashion related.
As always, Happy Shopping!