It’s officially the Christmas Season! I’ve been listening to Christmas Music non-stop since Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite time of year because I love trying to find the perfect gift for everyone at a great bargain!
Here’s my gift guide for The Homebody in your life:
- The Dreamers Flannel Pajamas: $39.50 – I love curling up in bed with a pair of comfy pajamas. This collection from Victoria Secret is a nice light flannel that comes in an array of prints. Use code “MOSTLOVED” online for a free sleep tank. You can also go in store to, but the pajamas unfortunately aren’t on sale for that same price.
- Netflix: $7.99 a month, Gift them a subscription of Netflix, to binge watch all of their favorite shows or introduced them to new ones!
- Draper James Coaster Set: $35 – I’m a sucker for coasters. I have a bunch all over the place in my living room. I love that these cute coasters have fun sayings. To maximize this gift even more, split up the coasters and add a bottle of your favorite wine or sparkling drink. Just wrap it all together in a cellophane bag or tissue paper, and you have an instant hostess/thank you gift!
- Garett Cozy Throw: $29 – I love how soft this throw is. It’s fun to wrap yourself up in it while watching a movie on the couch. or adding it on to your bed as an extra layer of warmth.
- Bath and Body Works – Shea-Infused Socks: $8.50- These socks really soften your feet by wearing and have grips on the bottom so that you can wear them as slippers too!
Have you started your holiday shopping?