When I got an invite for Play! by Sephora, I decided to sign-up for it since I haven’t done a subscription box in a while and it was only $10. I normally don’t sign up for beauty subscription boxes, but I figured Sephora’s box wouldn’t be all make-up products.
I’ve received 5 boxes so far, and they’ve all been pretty good. I like that the boxes include a mixture of skin, hair, and beauty products. In addition, I like that you receive a Play! Pass to earn extra points on your Sephora card.
Here’s my review for this month’s box:
- Living Proof Prime style Extender Spray: I haven’t had a chance to use the product yet, but I am a big fan of Living Proof. The spray is suppose to help extend the life of your hairstyle.
- dr. brandt needles no more: This is suppose to be like botox in a bottle. I’m not sure if I’ll use this, but I’ll most likely give it to my mom to use.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Highlight: I’ve been looking for a good contouring product, so I’m happy this was a sample, and I’m a fan of Clinique as I normally don’t breakout with their products.
- Sephora Eye Mask: I receive the Rose sample and it’s very moisturizing. I do love these types of eye masks, so I might purchase some more as they’re currently on sale at Sephora.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel: I’m hesitant to try this product since my skin is very sensitive, but I read reviews about it hydrating your skin.
- Tocca Beauty Isabel: I normally don’t like perfume, but this scent is nice and not so overwhelming.
I would give this box 3 out of 5 stars. The samples were good sizes, but some were just items that I wouldn’t really use.
Do you subscribe to Sephora’s Play! Box?
As always, Happy Shopping!